Thursday, January 1, 2009

Kaden & Hayden

Kaden has really been enjoying the Wii since we got it. The only problem is the girls aren't as interested as he is. He doesn't want to do anything else and they are only interested in it for a little while. So I decided I needed to invite a friend over for Kaden to play the Wii with. Hayden is in Kaden's class at school, he is in our ward at church etc. so he seemed like a good idea to invite over. They had a blast together. They went sledding (until poor Hayden hit a tree out sledding) and they played the Wii and played the Wii and played the Wii.

The boys had sooooo much fun sledding. I felt really bad though when Hayden ran into a tree. When I told his parents they said it's no big deal as long as he comes back alive and we don't have to make a trip to the ER. They are very laid back people!!!
The boys were soooo funny to watch playing the Wii. Their facial expressions were worth a million bucks!!!

Even more interesting was the way they were talking. I was hiding behind the corner listening to them. At one point Kaden said, "Yeah dude....I totally am rocking the house". Later Hayden said, "Dude, this is rockin'." They were soooo funny!!!


I can tell you one thing for sure....you can't bother two boys playing Mario Kart. I could even walk in front of them and it was like I wasn't even there. They would just look right through me. It was soooo funny!!!

2 comments:

Anjeanette said...

Sure wish we still lived closer, Jordan and Kaden would be glued. Jordan hasn't gotten off of the Wii since we got it. We bored Mario Cart and he LOVES it. They are funny to watch. Nathan gets into it as much as the kids.

Kim said...

I was just telling my Mom last night that I miss Jordan and Kaden's relationship. They were soooooo good together!!! Kaden has made friends here, but nothing like what he had with Jordan. I really miss that innocent, sincere bond they had.