The other day Kaden came home from school and he just couldn't wait to tell me he had to have me sign something. I told him I would take a look at it in just a second, but I wanted to know how his day was, but instead of just talking to me he continued to insist that I needed to sign something for him. So, I told him to grab whatever it was I needed to sign and I would do that. He pulled out a little slip of paper (I had seen these before when I was volunteering in the class) and I instantly knew he had gotten in trouble. Well...needless to say I was really surprised because this is the first time Kaden didn't have perfect behavior at school so I took the piece of paper and began to read it. Here is the paper......
After reading it I started snickering to myself. OF ALL THE THINGS TO SEND A NOTE HOME ABOUT!!! And above and beyond that....the fact that he seemed a little worried to show it to me. Anyhow....I asked him if he did throw a snowball and he said yes, but followed up quickly with but I must not have been there the day they said not to do that (Kaden is a total pleaser, if he knows he isn't supposed to do something you can be very sure that he wont do it and he wont let anyone else around him do it either). Anyhow...I told him it was fine and that I would sign the note and it really was no problem. I told him if he had done any of the other things on the note I would have been upset, but forgetting not to throw a snowball I really didn't care about. He then went on to tell me that Drew in his class got one of these notes once and was too afraid to tell him Mom so Mrs. Koerth had to call him Mom in to the class. Anyhow...I told him he never needed to be afraid to show me a note his teacher sends home even if he did do something wrong.
Anyhow....the next morning I took his picture with the note (it is just sooooo funny that he actually got in trouble) and he was freaking out. I guess he didn't want any evidence that he had gotten in trouble. Funny Boy!!!
He wouldn't even take off his face mask he was so embarassed!!










2 comments:
Oh man, you better watch out.....he sounds like he might get a little out of control. Sounds like your gonna have your hands full with a rebel! :)
Wow!!!! I can't believe he "threw a snowball"!! What a bad kid huh? The things they can't do anymore. I could understand if he was picking on a littler kid by throwing snowballs at him to be mean, but just to throw a snowball. He sounds like Dylan...if he is not supposed to do something he also makes sure everyone knows that they shouldn't do it and he for sure wouldn't! Now Tucker on the other hand, he probably would. Truth be told, I am worried about him starting school.
Post a Comment