Thursday, January 1, 2009

OUCH!!

While we were in Boise we had a few errands to run. One of those was going to the Sleep By Number Store in the mall (1st bad idea....going to the mall the day after Christmas). While we were there my Mom, Kaden, Saige and I all went to one store while Jake and Aspynn ran over to the Sleep By Number Store. Anyhow....after a few minutes I got a call on my cell and it was Jake saying I had better hurry up and get there because Aspynn had fallen and her eye was swelling up pretty fast. Anyhow....like any Mother I booked it up to the SBN store and found him holding her and comforting her. When I ask her what happened she said, "I was spinning and spinning and spinning and I got hurt...." She was sooooo cute. Anyhow....here is what my little girl looked like with her black eye.

This is the trip home from Boise the Monday after Christmas