Friday, January 29, 2010

Aspynn & Annabelle

Yesterday Annabelle (Aspynn's friend) came over to play. Their family is moving so I offered to have Anna come over and play so her Mom (Kassiah) could get some last minute packing done. They had sooooo much fun playing together. They play so well together. Aspynn is really going to miss her. We will all miss their family. We enjoyed playing games with them and just hanging out with them. Kaden loved to play with their 2 boys Sebastian and David and Saige and Aspynn loved to play with Annabelle. We had a lot of fun and will miss them!!

Here are some pics of the two girls playing together yesterday......

Aspynn wearing Anna's mask she made at pre-school
Anna wearing her mask

Aspynn and Anna smiling for the camera

What cut girls!!



It was so much fun taking pics of them. They just love each other dearly!!

Ring around the rosy.....

Pocket full of posy


Bye Myers Family!! We're Going To Miss You!!!

3 comments:

Grandma Yearsley said...

Looks like Aspynn and Annabelle enjoyed playing together....reminds me of your first experience with a friend moving away. The nice thing is Aspynn seems to make friends easily!

KassiahMyers said...

I love those pictures! I need copies of those ones! Anna sure misses having Aspen around to play with! They were so cute together! Thanks for the sweet post and we miss you guys! Hopefully we can see you this summer!~

KassiahMyers said...

I love those pictures! I need copies of those ones! Anna sure misses having Aspen around to play with! They were so cute together! Thanks for the sweet post and we miss you guys! Hopefully we can see you this summer!~