We took all of our Christmas stuff down quite a while ago but this Santa has been hanging around because I kept forgetting to take a pic of Saige with it (she is very proud of this Santa that she made). So FINALLY.....I remembered to have Saige get her picture taken with her Santa.
She HAD to have her pic taken with Santa and Burgee
She is so proud of her Santa
Of course Aspynn had to get her picture taken with Santa as well. I didn't really get Santa in the pic because I was VERY focused on Aspynn's choice of clothing. I thought she was pretty funny!! Snow boots, a skirt, Snow coat, hat and and umbrella. Gotta love her!!!












1 comment:
you two look so cute with Santa....Aspynn you have everything you could ever need right there in the picture!!!
Burgee looks so different with his hair cut!
Post a Comment