April 12th for Family Home Evening the kids really wanted to go for a bike ride so I got out the trailor and Kaden's bike and checked all the tires etc and started getting the kids all ready and then went out to hook the trailer up to my bike and realized that the piece to hook it up wasn't there so I called Jake trying to figure out how to make it work and to make a long story short, it was impossible until he could come home, find the piece and put it on. So, I had to break the bad news to the kids that we couldn't go for a bike ride. I then told them that we could do ANYTHING they wanted for FHE, that made them happy again. So, they all started to think....Saige piped up with, "I want to make cupcakes", Aspynn quickly concurred. Kaden then ask if for FHE we could ALL play they Wii as a family and I said yes. They were all soooooo excited!!! Here are some pics of the kids making cupcakes. I forgot to take pics of everyone playing the wii!!!
The 3 kids excited to get started baking!!
Kaden measuring the water for the cupcakes
After Kaden filled the water he gave it to one of the girls to pour it in
Saige pouring in her water
Time to crack eggs. The girls LOVE this part!!!
Out of all the kids Kaden did THE WORST!!! He made such a mess!!!
It was quite entertaining because I would have thought he would have done the best, cleanest job because he is such a neat freak!!!
Time to mix things up!!! The kids thought this was the best!!!!
The all enjoyed using the electric mixer
Aspynn wanted to hurry and get to her favorite part of making anything (the TASTING)
After she started licking the spatula, Kaden and Saige started begging to lick the beaters
Then it was time to frost the cupcakes
The kids are very good at decorating cookies and cupcakes
We had to get out the chocolate frosting for Kaden
Aren't they soooo cute!! They had a blast!!
Then it was time to choose some cupcakes to deliver to the neighbors. The kids were soooo excited to choose a few neighbors to take cupcakes to. Here they are on their way to Scott's (our neighbor across the street) house.After cupcakes it was time for the Wii....when we got all cleaned up Saige runs to the middle of the room and says, "I have to tell everybody something, I'm not really a Wii player", all I could do was LAUGH MY HEAD OFF. I thought this was soooo funny how she made this as a formal announcement. She cracks me up!!! I told her she could just be a Wii cheerleader then and she was happy with that. Gotta love my Saige!!!
What a fun FHE this was!! The kids loved it and it was sooooo easy to put together and they even learned about service!!! Gotta love it!!!










2 comments:
Isn't FHE fun!?!?! I have really been trying to make sure we do it every Mon......
I love how the kids made the treat..we need to do that more often!
I have been waiting for my cupcake delivery....guess I am too far away. :( Even though I can't share with you I am so proud of you for sharing with others!!
Post a Comment