Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Good Kite Flying Weather

Aspynn has been dying to fly her kite since she got it as a prize during the flashlight Egg Hunt. Finally today their was plenty of wind to go out and let her fly her kite. Here are some pics.....

She is really good at flying a kite!! I was surprised!!!
Way to go Aspynn!!!


Aspynn showing Burgee where to look to see her kite and how high it was....

Soooo proud of herself!!


Hang on Aspynn!!

Doesn't she look soooo happy = )

She did have her fair share of rough times though....
She is just sooooo persistent and patient...

Finally she decided it might be easier if she was just taller like Mom so she wanted to try on the trampoline. What a smart girl!!!

2 comments:

YEARSLEY said...

The girls would be sooooo jeleous!!! They LOVE to fly kites...course they are a little destructive too...WAY TO GO ASPYNN!!!

Grandma Yearsley said...

Flying kites was always a skill that I never possessed!! I ran all over the park and my kite never got more than a foot off the ground. WAY TO GO ASPYNN!!