We have had a storm blowing in for a few days now and yesterday it finally arrived!!! We ended up with quite a bit of snow!!!
Here are some pics.....


This would be beautiful if it were December, but with it being April we just aren't feeling it!!
So last night Jake was talking with Saige and he ask her if this was April weather, she said, "No, it's winter weather", well I quickly piped up, "Yes, this is Montana April weather, we had the SAME weather last year at this time". Well....no one believed me so I was thankful I had my blog, I just went to April 2009 and voilĂ , all the sudden I was the smartest Mom ever!! Thank goodness for my BLOG!!!










1 comment:
Ha! No thank you! I will wait til June or July when it is somewhat sunny! But even then you never know if it will snow huh? At least you know it will melt fast like it always does in the spring!
Post a Comment