Sunday, July 18, 2010

Girls Camp 2010

This year Girls Camp was July 5-9. It was sooooo much fun!!! I really enjoyed spending the extra time with my Young Women. It's amazing to me just how much more you get to know your girls. I am soooo grateful for my calling and for the opportunity I have to be in the Young Women's organization. I LOVE everything about my calling!!! I love watching and learning from these girls!! I appreciate every one of their examples and dedication to living the Gospel!! I am thankful that I have this opportunity to serve!!!


Tresa (On top), Kari and I
Tresa and Kari standing out front of our tent which was Heart Attacked one night before we went to bed. We were soooo excited!!! Our girls are sooooo good to us!!!! The next day we went in our tent and we had been bugged (there were fake bugs in our beds). We love all this extra attention!!!

The girls and some of us leaders the last night of camp. We really wanted to get a pic of all of us together!!! We had such a blast!!!

No comments: