After biking the Hiawatha we drove to Sandpoint and rented a vacation home so we could take our families to Silverwood. Jake and I had only been to Silverwood once before we had any children, so we were really excited to take our kids!!!
Here are some pics!!!
Kaden & Saige on the Dumbo ride
Aspynn & Kimber on the Dumbo ride
Kevin & Kimber after getting off of Timber of Terror
Saige & Lupi just about to go on Timber of Terror
I think this pic is sooooo funny because Aspynn is sitting in between Kaitlyn and Devaney but she is soooo small you can't even see her in there!!
Kaden driving Kevin on the car ride
Saige was Jake's driver
Aren't they cute?!?!?
Kevin was the only adult with strong enough of a stomach for this ride. He took all the kids and they were sooooo happy!!
Aspynn posing for the camera
Taking a small bathroom break
Kaitlyn and Aspynn before going on the log ride
The kids on the kiddie coaster. They had sooooo much fun!!!
They thought they were really tough on the kiddie coaster after going on Timber of Terror
I love Saige's face
I love that they put their arms up for the ride. They are toooo funny!!!
Holding hands......the kids wanted to stay in the kiddie area, but the older kids wanted to go back to the roller coasters so I said I would stay with the younger kids so they could get in all the rides they wanted to.
Farris Wheel time!!! Aspynn and I were together and Kimber, Kaden and Saige were together
Aspynn loved it!!!
I'm sad Aspynn has her eyes shut in this pic but I love the background!!! The kids loved the view from on the Farris wheel
Kimber, Kaden and Saige trying to not rock the seat
This was the LAST ride of the day. The park was about to close and Saige really wanted to ride the bumper boats so she ran over and got on. She was having soooo much fun!!! But if you notice she doesn't have her thumb on the silver throttle button.......
So people just bumped her and bumped her and she couldn't seem to control where she was going......
Then all the sudden she was bumped all the way over to where people could put money in these massive water guns to shoot the people in the boats......
So then she started freaking out as people were shooting her in the face with water. She was starting to stand up and act like she was going to jump out. Lupi and I said something to the people who work there and they didn't/couldn't do anything so I gave Aspynn my camera and ran over there to holler to Saige how to use the throttle. While I was there people just kept shooting her and she was crying and I was hitting their water guns down and pushing them in another direction until she figured it out. I couldn't believe people were soooo mean as to shoot a little girl who is crying and wanting to get out of there in the face and not thinking anything of it. There were some people who told me way to go for pushing the other people's water guns out of the way. What horrible people there are out there!!!
Kaden & Aspynn taking pics while I was helping Saige clean up after getting out of the bumper boats
SiLlY Aspynn!!
This is a pic of Saige SOAKING WET!!! The funny part is this is AFTER I finished ringing out all of her clothes in the bathroom. The poor girl had to take everything off because she was just dripping water while she walked. After we got to the car I made her some clothes of of coats. I wish I had a pic because she was wearing one coat as a shirt and one as a skirt.All in all we had a GREAT TIME!!! We can't wait to go back!!!













No comments:
Post a Comment