Friday, July 23, 2010

BCBS MT IS Party

Last night was the BCBS MT IS Party (is that enough acronym's for ya? It stands for Blue Cross Clue Shield of Montana Information Systems Party) out in East Helena. So....after swim lessons I ran a few errands and then hurried out to our house to pick up Jake and still be an hour late for his work party!! Anyhow...every year around this time there are 2 parties, the IS party and the Company party and we LOVE going to both!!! They always have tons of fun things for the kids to do and great food!!!

Here are some pics....

Kaden playing on some of the play equipment at the park we were at
I thought this was a really cool piece of equipment

He sure seemed to like it....

Saige and Aspynn both wanted to use this zip like thing but were both too afraid

This was the highlight of the party!!! The kids played on this bouncy slide most of the time we were at the party. They thought it was sooooo much fun!!! They had a blast!!!

Sadly....after taking these 5 pictures my battery died and I was unable to take any more pics. I was very sad because the kids all wanted their pics taken going down the bouncy slide and playing on some of the equipment. Oh well....I guess when you take as many pics as I do your battery is bound to die sometime!!!

1 comment:

Grandma Yearsley said...

Looks like everyone had a great time....I don't know what you did with my little grandkids...these kids are grown up!!!! Can't wait to see you Saturday!!!!