Sunday, July 18, 2010

SiLlY BoY

Last month when Jake, his Dad and Kaden went down to Logan for the Jenkins Family Reunion Kaden bought himself some of those magnetic rocks you see at Flying J all the time. Well....I thought they would have been a big waste of money but the kids LOVE them!!! They think they are soooo cool and they love all the fun things you can do with them!!

This is Kaden's favorite thing to do with them. Attach them all over his body and clothes. He is toooo funny with them!!! His second favorite thing is to put one on top of the table and one below and move them around not touching the top one. He thinks that is awesome!!!

The one on the neck looks like it HURTS!!!

All my silly kids together....aren't they cute?!?!?!?



1 comment:

Grandma Yearsley said...

Kaden...you are crazy! I can't believe you put those things on your face...let alone you neck. I guess the girls think you are a magician!!! You are FUNNY KIDS!!