Saturday, July 10, 2010

Out Shooting

While I was packing to go to Girls Camp I was trying to think of ways to get the kids outside and out of my hair. Well....I remembered that a few years ago for Christmas we got Kaden a paintball gun and he used to be to weak to cock it back so I thought just maybe he is big enough and strong enough now, so we gave it a try.

Jake explaining to the kids how to use the paintball gun and safety

Kaden giving it a try

Helping Saige

Aspynn's turn

Jake holding Aspynn strait up to help her aim better


I love watching Aspynn try to shoot the gun...LOL

Saige shooting

Kaden shooting
Aspynn shooting

After a while the girls got sick of it and started jumping on the trampoline (Kaden never tired of it but finally we had to have him come inside because it was getting dark)

The kids LOVE the trampoline!!!

No comments: