Friday, December 19, 2008

Ward Christmas Party

Tonight was our Ward Christmas Party. I thought I would take some pics to show what we did rather than just type it. It's just easier to show and then explain so here we go.....


The night started with the missionaries leading us in some caroling.



If you can tell by Aspynn's face she wasn't impressed!!

Then we had a little skit about the Saviors birth.


Then the Primary sang a few songs. It was beautiful!!!

Afterwards we had dinner and put together care packages for some of the Veterans in the area (the Bishops son is working on his Eagle Project). And then SANTA CAME!!!

Kaden told Santa he wants a T-Rex Robot for Christmas

Saige said she didn't care what he brought her.

Aspynn ask for a brown dog.

Isn't she cute?!?!?

1 comment:

Anjeanette said...

Ok-so your santa actually looks like santa....lucky! It looks like it was a good ward party.

So I love the pics of Kaden in the Christmas performance at his school. My kids didn't have one, they only have one in the spring. Fun to see him in the pictures.

I love seeing him in the pics of him at school also. He looks so happy. Don't you love that they love school so much right now....and hopefully for a while. Love that he wears snow pants to school....too cute. And yes, Aspynn is so dang cute!