Sunday, July 18, 2010

Loving The Lake

The weather FINALLY got good enough to go out to the Lake so......WE DID!!!
The kids had sooooo much fun!!! We invited our friends the Jackson's and went out to the lake for the afternoon. It was sooooo much fun!!!

Kaden and Aspynn playing on some of the floaters
They were soooo cute together!!!

Saige playing in the water

Aspynn laying on Kaden and laughing her head off as she did it...

Saige on her floaty

This is a garage sale find. I paid $5 for this bumper boat thing and even though I didn't think it was that cool (it barely moved when the kids pulled the throttle to make it go) the kids loved it!!! They thought it was a lot of fun!!!

Kaden, Aspynn, Spencer and Makenzie all playing together. I thought this was soooo cute because these big brothers were having fun playing with their little sisters

The Dad's out playing on the jet skies

Cute kiddos having TONS OF FUN

Aspynn being cute for the camera

Kaden & Spencer
What a cutie patutie

At the end of the day I was surprised because it was ASPYNN who LOVED the jet ski the most. Saige was afraid to go fast, Kaden wouldn't even get on but Aspynn couldn't get enough. She LOVED riding it and even more she LOVED driving it!!! I thought she was a HOOT!!!

If we ever got around another boat Aspynn would say...."we have to slow down because there is a boat....when the boat leaves then we can go....OK Mom?" She is just soooo mature for her age!!! I love her!!! I am sooooo glad she loves to jet ski, it warms my heart to know that at least one of my kids has the same passions as their Mother!!!

1 comment:

Grandma Yearsley said...

I hope you got more use out of the jet skis than I see in the pics but I LOVE the model...she is definately underpaid!! Looks like the kids are having fun!