While I was driving home from camp I called Jake and he told me that Aspynn had a mosquito bite on her eye and that her eye was swollen. I didn't think too much about it because I thought....ahhhh....how bad could it be. When I got home I called Jake's Dad (he had the kids) and ask if I could run home and shower before picking the kids up, he said, PLEASE DO!!! So I went home and showered and then went up to get her. When I saw her my heart dropped into my shoes!!! My POOR baby!!! I felt sooooo sad for her!!! Her eye looked terrible!!! It was soooo swollen and yucky looking!!! I decided to call the Doctor and have him check it out just in case there was any kind of infection or something with how red it was. Anyhow....the Doctor said it was an insect bite and that she should be fine, to keep giving Benedryl and watch out for it to get hard or hot. Anyhow....I feel soooo bad for her. She totally has me wrapped around her little finger right now!!
Sooooo happy to see Mom!!
I love my cute girl!!!
Doesn't her eye look soooo YUCKY!!!!!
















1 comment:
Wow...that is crazy big...poor girl. Man, I have been gone out of town and busy this last week, I had to read about 6 of your new posts. Had to get all caught up on the Jenkins fam. So fun to see you all doing so well and having lots of fun this summer. Sure hope we get to see you all sometime this summer. Miss you all! Everyone is looking so big...I can't believe it. SO cute!
Post a Comment