Last night Jake came in and told me we had a new pet in the backyard so I went out to see what visitors we had. Well....we had this beautiful buck deer. As beautiful as he was I didn't really want him in our yard and I especially didn't want him under our trampoline (they really like to get under the trampoline because it is shaded down there but when they try to get up they sometimes ruin your trampoline). Anyhow....before I could worry about getting him out of here I had to take a few pics.....
After the deer was gone and Burgee was walking back he caught the scent of where the deer and relieved himself in the yard and Burgee had to sniff it out and cover it up before he would come back up in the house. What a funny dog!!! We really enjoyed the show though!!!










2 comments:
I would have loved to see the deer jumping the fence!! Looks like Burgee rules!!!!!!!!!!
What a good guard dog!
Post a Comment