Monday, October 5, 2009

The Countdown

On September 27th the kids wanted to know if they could make a chain to start the countdown to going to Disneyland so of course I said yes. Here are some pics of the kids making the chain. They are soooo excited!!!

Saige cutting strips of paper
Aspynn taking a turn
Kaden taking a turn (did I ever mention how much I love these things!!)
Coloring the strips of paper (they put a LOT of time and effort into making this chain)
Showing me the chain

The kids were excited that the chain wasn't tooooo long = )

2 comments:

Anjeanette said...

Ok, so this is me trying to count the chains to know when you are going to Disneyland.....i forgot. he he

Wendy said...

We are going too. The kids have a count down poster that they put posters on every day. When are you going?