Aspynn waits all day for Kaden and Saige to come home and once they finally do get here Aspynn is waiting for Kaden to read her a story. Well...you should have seen the excitement on her face when she saw that her brother got a book on insects (which includes grasshoppers, her FAVORITE insect ever!!!). She smiled from ear to ear as he read to her about grasshoppers. I love that he can read because now I don't have to read the same book 400 times, I can read it 200 and he can read it 200. I also have to add that my little cutie is wearing my old dance costume from when I was little. It is so cute to see my girls wear the outfit!!
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
I can't believe she is wearing your dance outfit....amazing how time flies yet things seem so timeless. She is as adorable as you were!!!
I forgot to mention how grown up Kaden looks reading to his sister!! He is a GREAT big brother!!!
Post a Comment