Monday, October 5, 2009

Hiking With Friends

Our kids love to go hiking. So when Jake and a friend from church decided to do a mountain bike ride they just couldn't go any longer without doing, we decided to make a day of it. Jake and Kevin left early in the morning (it was about an hour drive) and Lupi and the kids came and picked us up later. So...when we got there the guys were still gone so we decided to take the kids for a hike before we had our picinic. Here are some of the pics from our hike. We had a ton of fun!! It was very beautiful!

After the drive the kids were soooo excited to get out and run
I thought this was beautiful and just HAD to take a picture
I made the kids stop and take pictures. Aren't they soooo cute!!!

What an adorable bunch!!
Who can resist a mud hole?!?!?!
Soooo cute with their walking sticks (Lupi helped find all the
kids a walking stick)
We thought the guys might come out of this specific trail so we made an arrow and wrote their names by it so they would know where we were. I think we did a REALLY good job on our little arrow.
Aspynn looking cute as always!!
Kimber is Saige's best friend and I just love that. They are such a perfect match for one another. I hope their friendship lasts for a LONG time!!
When we returned to the car the guys were there waiting (they came out of a different trail than we thought) and we had a yummy picnic lunch and talked and then went home.
What a fun day!!!

No comments: