Monday, October 5, 2009

Hiking With Burgee

September 1st Daddy started begging to go on a hike, so, like a good little family we catered to his desire to go for a hike. The good part is that we ALL enjoyed it. The one thing I have learned here is that the hard part is getting everyone outside and then it is fun. Here are some of the pics from the hike.

We were just getting started when I had to have a pic of the kids

Taking a break and having a drink and some snacks

Kaden and Aspynn enjoying the break

What a cute little family I have!!!

The kids all took turns walking Burgee. They thought that
was soooo much fun!!!
Just after getting back in the car Jake spotted this Moose so we decided to take some pics. I love all the wildlife here (well from a distance!!)

1 comment:

Anjeanette said...

Only you and Jake's kids would have their own Camelbak's......too funny!