Thursday, October 15, 2009

Getting Closer

The kids made the comment this morning that our chain is getting a lot shorter and that we are getting closer to going to Disneyland. Later in the day they started asking to have another picture with the chain. They were very specific on standing pretty close to the same way they did last time. They were soooo cute. We have been having to show Kaden google maps and the route we are going to take and explain what days we will be where and how far we will be driving etc. He is so excited that we will be driving through 4 states to get to Disneyland (I don't think it will be as exciting as he thinks). He is also very excited to go and see the ocean. I am hoping we can get a family pic there. Anyhow...here are the pics of the kids and our chain that is definitely getting shorter!!!

I can't believe how close we are getting to leaving!!!
Aspynn ask if they could PLEASE do silly faces
In this pick I decided to tell them to say "Were going to Disneyland!!!". Well, I just can't get over Aspynn's smile. Do you think she is excited or what?!?!?!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I just heard about this cool website that I thought you might be of interest in also. It is ridemax.com. It helps you plan your days and get the most out of the park. Paige Winter told me about it and said it was really cool. I sure hope you ahve alot of fun.

PS I did take my pics of the girls at kathryn Albertsons. I think it is my favorite spot.

Grandma Yearsley said...

I am looking forward to you going on your trip too...then I can see you when I pick up your favorite pet!!!