This year the kids were really excited for Monster Mash since we wont be here for the "real" Halloween to take the kids Trick-Or-Treating so Monster Mash was a HUGE hit!!! I told the kids we were going to buy new costumes so I opened up the dress up box and told them they could be anything they wanted. Here are the picks of what they picked out.....
HARRY POTTER

TINKER BELL

SPIDER MAN GIRL

When I told her to take off the mask she was sooooo cute!! Look at this smile!! She thought it was soooo cool that no one was going to be able to tell that it was her. And to make it even better when we were at Monster Mash everyone kept calling her a boy and even her friends didn't recognize her until she would pull off her mask with this huge smile on her face. Isn't she soooo cute!!!














1 comment:
Does Harry Potter really hang out with Tinker Bell and Spiderman?? You all look so CUTE!!! I am glad you had fun at Monster Mash....Saige, I'll bet everyone was really surprised when they found out who Spiderman really was!!
Post a Comment