Thursday, October 15, 2009

Helping Dad

It's so funny how as you watch your kids do things memories flood back to you of doing them as a child yourself. Well, when Jake ask Saige to help him hang the doors on our little china cupboard I remembered how my Dad used to ask me to help him with things. Now, the one part that was different is that apparently Saige is a good helper and I was a busy helper. Saige stood as still as possible trying to hold the doors as still as possible, I, on the other hand, was always looking all around at everything seeing what there was to see and then my Dad would holler at me to pay attention to what I was doing. The reason I bring this up is, I don't know if Saige is just a really good helper or if Jake is just really patient but for whichever it is I am grateful!!! Isn't she cute helping her Dad!



Maybe I am really the problem because here I am taking her attention away from her duties to take a picture for me.

1 comment:

Grandma Yearsley said...

Good Job Saigee...looks like she is wearing her help dad shirt too...