Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Is This Really October?!?!?!

This morning we woke up to snow again and it has been snowing ALL DAY. Now....I don't know if I am complaining or not, it is BEAUTIFUL, but, I am afraid for what this means in the actual Winter time. The kids are totally excited about the snow. All they can talk about is going outside to play in the snow (well, besides going to Disneyland). The biggest problem with that right now is that Kaden & Saige don't have any snow pants. I guess I am going to be going to town today to buy new snow pants.


Aspynn was sooooo excited about the snow

I think it is funny to see roses and green trees and SNOW

Burgee has a hard time because with his fur the snow balls up on his legs and he has a hard time running around

Aspynn really wanted to pull Burgee but he wasn't going t have anything to do with that.
What a HAPPY girl!!
Gotta love snow angels
Burgee was checking Aspynn out while she was laying on the sled

Don't those eyes say it all??

1 comment:

Grandma Yearsley said...

What an adorable girl!! Bergie just doesn't know what he is missing....maybe you need to get him a harness and let him pull Aspynn....