On the 11th we took the kids to the Boise Temple. I LOVE taking my kids to the Temple because we don't have one here in Helena and they LOVE to see the Temple!!!
I love the BEAUTIFUL gardens at the Temple
Kaden & Aspynn looking at the fountain at the Temple. I am soooo grateful for the beautiful Temple grounds!!!
Aspynn looking up to the Temple Spires and Angel Moroni
Kaden looking up to the Temple Spires and Angel Moroni
Look at that PERFECT GREEN GRASS!!!
Why isn't it that easy at home?!?!?
Saige looking up to the Temple Spires and Angel Moroni
I LOVE my 3 little cuties!!!
Aren't they just soooo cute!!!
Saige is growing up soooo fast!!! I just can't believe it!!!
Sometimes I look at her and wonder where time has gone....
Look at Kaden's poor knee!!! I felt soooo bad!!!
I love these pics of the kids holding hands walking!!!That evening Saige got to have cupcakes for her Birthday!!! I forgot to mention earlier that on their Birthday the kids got to choose what we would have for dinner. Kaden chose PIZZA (Big surprise) and Saige chose Fondue (because she LOVES bread!!!)

Saige blowing out her candles!!

HOORAY for Saige

Kaden & Kia happy to be having cupcakes for Saige's Birthday

Fondue dessert and cupcakes....
What else could a person want?!?!?HAPPY 6th Birthday Saige!!!











1 comment:
What a fun day...I am so happy you take so many pictures. They bring back such wonderful memories!! Happy birthday Saige!
Post a Comment