Sunday, September 5, 2010

Aug 1 Part 3 ~ POOL TIME

August 1st, after getting back from Cave Falls the kids were DYING to go swimming and the word was the Uncle Thane and Aunt Monica weren't going to be to Island Park until really late so we decided to head off to the pool. This year we had season passes to the local swimming pool so my kids really became FISH this summer!!!
After getting in the pool we found out that the heater for the pool was broken, but my little swimmers didn't care....they wanted to swim anyway....I decided to just take pics!!!

Saige jumping in
Happy to be in the pool (not the cleanest pool we had ever seen but we couldn't even believe this campground had an indoor pool at all!!!)

Showing me her backstroke

Aspynn thrilled to be at the pool

Kaden, just as excited

Aspynn asking me to watch her work on her bobs

Aspynn talking to Kaden for a minute

Isn't she just so stinkin' cute?!?!?!

Saige jumping in again....

I don't really know what she is doing here, what I can tell you is that she is SUPER EXCITED!!!

Aspynn talking to Saige now.....

Kaden showing me is front crawl. He is really getting to be a great swimmer!!!

My kids ALL fight over the goggles....I really need 2 more pairs....do you think I can find a coupon????

After a while we decided to go outside to the outdoor hot tub. The indoor pool without a heater was just tooooo cold!!!

Aren't they soooo cute!!! I love my kiddos!!

No comments: