Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Spa Treatment

While we were in Boise we took the kids to "To B A Kid House" to get their hair cut. I was sooooo impressed with this place!!! The kids thought it was quite the treat getting to go in and get their nails done and their hair cut and done up so nicely!!! I would definitely take my girls there again!!!

Princess Saige getting her nails painted
Doesn't she look sooooo happy!!!

The girl that did it was soooo good with kids!!! I was soooo impressed!!!

Saige didn't want a "cut" because she wants to grow her hair back out, but she was good with getting a trim so we could get the dead ends off

She loved playing with the little Leapster while she got her hair done. (Look at that cool purple car to the side of Saige....she could have sat in that to get her hair done but chose the regular chair instead, I was soooo sad!!!)

Princess Aspynn getting her hair washed

The girls LOVED the hair wraps

If you know Aspynn you KNOW that she LOVES to get her fingernails painted!! This is quite the treatment for her!!!


Look at that cool braid the lady is putting in her hair!!! Saige just LOVED it!!!

Even Kaden enjoyed waiting because they had a bunch of toys for him to play with while he waited

Isn't she soooo cute!!!

Aspynn waiting for her haircut

Saige looked absolutely adorable with her hairstyle

Aspynn getting her hair done....

The final product!!! The girls were sooooo cute!!!
I will wait to get my girls hair cut until we can make it back to this place!!! They did such an awesome job!!!

No comments: