Friday, September 24, 2010

Aug 24 ~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY KADEN & SAIGE

After getting back from all of our trips we FINALLY were able to have Kaden & Saige's "friend" birthday parties. The kids were sooooo excited!!! They really enjoyed having their little "it's my special day" birthday party, but what kid doesn't look forward to a SECOND birthday!!!

Anyhow....the kids agreed that they both wanted to go to TONS OF FUN so I decided (and you have to know that I swore I would NEVER do my kids birthday parties together) to have them share a birthday. It just made sooooo much sense to me. That way I didn't have to plan 2 parties and I didn't have to pay for my kids to go twice etc. I just liked the sound of doing it together and they really wanted to do them together also. Anyhow....the party turned out AWESOME because the kids really do share their friends and enjoy playing together.

Here are some pics of their fun day....

Kimber and Saige at TONS OF FUN
Aspynn playing the bumblebee game

Kaden was soooo proud of himself for getting soooo many tickets in one shot!! Way to go Kaden!!!

Saige and Kimber really liked the ski ball

Kaden & Bryson playing basketball

Aspynn was a natural at basketball!! I was sooo proud of her!!

Bryson, Clayton and Kaden playing the bumblebee game

Aspynn loved this game also....well...I guess she LOVED all of the games now that I think about it....

Kaden, James and Hayden coming down the LANDSLIDE....

Kaden was too afraid of letting go of the side....he didn't want to get going too fast...silly boy!!!

Clayton, Spencer and Sheldon on the LANDSLIDE

MaKenzie, Aspynn and Bryson waiting their turn....
Kimber, Brooke, and Saige getting ready to go down the slide

These girls LOVED it!!!

Saige looked a little nervous, but still had a lot of fun....
MaKenzie, Aspynn and Bryson on the LANDSLIDE

Aspynn thought it was the BEST!!!
I love the look on her face....did she just win a million pennies?!?!??!

Saige went again because her little cousin Cameron just LOVES her and didn't have anyone to go with him. She LOVES to hang out with and take care of Cameron

She liked it even better the second time!!

I'm glad she went twice because the second time she was more comfortable with it and really enjoyed it!!!

TIME FOR LASER TAG
Kaden, Hayden and Clayton excited to go in and play
Spencer, James and Bryson were on the opposing team
The boys LOVED laser tag!!! They thought it was soooo much fun!!! I was surprised at just how cool they thought it was.....I guess boys just love running around shooting each other
The girls while they waited for the boys to finish.....
I love how much these three girls LOVE each other...
MaKenzie and Aspynn....
Saige and Cameron (he was going to go with the girls because he wanted to stay with Saige)

I can't believe she is 6!!!
Kimber playing one of the games....

Aspynn and MaKenzie pretending to drive the motorcycle

The girls and Cameron getting strapped into their vests.....
They were soooo excited to go in.....
The funny part is once they were in there they had no idea what they were doing so they just walked around in a clump shooting each other. It was soooo funny, but they had a blast doing it.....

My cute Saigee girl!!
Time for CUPCAKES (the kids really wanted the BIG Costco cupcakes)

Kaden loves chocolate and Saige loves white so it worked really well....
Time to blow out the candles.....

Last, but certainly NOT least......GO KARTS!!!!
I LOVED Go Karts as a kid and lucky for me that hasn't changed a bit and that is something I passed along to my kiddos!!!
Kaden is in the red and white car on the other side of the yellow one. He was sooooo excited!!! He thought driving these cars was the BEST!!!
I told Jake I think we should come back here just the two of us sometime for a date!!!
Kaden did awesome!!! I had no idea he could drive a go kart!!!
Then it was Saige's turn....She did awesome also!!! I couldn't believe my kids were old enough to drive go karts!!! Worst of all they were better than I was as a kid when I drove them!!!
We had such a fun time!!!! It's soooo much fun to enjoy hanging out with your kids as they grow up....I think it is funny that I had just was much fun at the birthday party as the kids did!!!
Go Saigee go.....

What a fun time we all had!!!
HAPPY 8th BIRTHDAY KADEN
&
HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY SAIGE!!!

1 comment:

Grandma Yearsley said...

How fun...I remember some outings on go karts....hopefully the competitive spirit skips a generation and your kids do it for fun!!