Thursday, September 23, 2010

Visiting Greg at the Cemetery

Every time I am in Boise before I come home I like to stop by the cemetery to "see Greg". Anyhow...I just want to make sure that it is a habit, something I ALWAYS do no matter how much time I have. I miss him soooo much and this is my way of "seeing him". Anyhow....this last trip I really didn't have much time so we had the kids eat their breakfast while we were there.
The kids were soooo funny because they didn't seem to think they were supposed to eat at the cemetery. I thought it was funny!!!
The smiled and laughed the entire time because they thought they were really getting away with something....

The kids love to go to the cemetery each time we visit Boise and I am so happy that they enjoy going so much!!!

1 comment:

Anjeanette said...

Lots of cute pics of the kids. They are getting so big. Wish we could have been at Kaden's baptism.