Thursday, September 23, 2010

Aug 13 ~ Kaden's Baptism Photos

I can't believe we have reached the point of Kaden's baptism!!! I am soooo proud to be Kaden's Mom!!! He is such a sweet, good-hearted young man. I am in awe of what a great example he is to those around him. He is always getting compliments from his friends parents, from his school teachers, from his Sunday school teachers, the Bishop etc. on what a great kid he is. On how he always chooses to do the right thing. I am sooooo grateful that Kaden has the desire to do the right thing ALL the time no matter who is looking. I hope this continues throughout his life!! I love that he wears his CTR ring every day and HATES to take it off!!! He loves having that constant reminder that Heavenly Father wants him to choose the right. We appreciate his example in our home and we are soooo excited for him to be baptized!!!
Here are some of the pics we took of him to be displayed at his baptism.....

Kaden, we are sooo proud of you for making this decision to be baptized!!! You are such a wonderful person and I know that your Heavenly Father and your Savior Jesus Christ know you, and are proud of you for the decisions you are making in your life!!! I am soooo excited for September 10th (my birthday) to come to watch you walk into the waters of baptism. You are an amazing person!!! I love you!!!

No comments: