Sunday, September 19, 2010

Aug 9 ~ Old Idaho State Penitentiary

August 9th was Kaden's 8th Birthday and we went to the Old Idaho State Penitentiary with Grandma Yearsley, Aunt Heather and the kids cousins. It was really neat!!! I just can't believe people choose to live in such a way that they end up in places like this!!! I am soooo grateful that we have the gospel and have a better path laid before us so that we know what kind of choices we need to make and if we follow those things we wont end up in a place like this.....EVER!!!

The kids just before going in to the Pen
Isn't Aspynn ADORABLE!!!

I love when Kaden wears blue because his eyes just POP

Grandma Yearsley, Kaden, Saige and Aspynn

All the kids checking out the cells

Kaden & Kia standing in one of the cells

Saige in the jail cell

Saige practicing aiming with a fake gun

Kaden really liked this gun

The kids standing up against one of the walls
It was really interesting going inside of the old State Pen. I had never been in there before!!! The kids thought it was really neat also!! Again I do have to say that I am soooo happy that I know how to live so I NEVER have to spend any more time than I CHOOSE to inside a place like this!!!
That evening we had a cake for Kaden's B-day!!!
Happy 8th Birthday Kaden!!!
We Love You!!!

No comments: