Sunday, September 19, 2010

Aug 12 ~ Boise Zoo

Our kids LOVE the zoo, so while we were soooo close we decided to hit the Zoo!!! I'm soooo glad we did because we got lots of cute pics and the kids had a blast!!!
Kaden LOVED the Komodo Dragon

The kids all wanted to sit on one!!!

I couldn't resist taking the kids pics with these ears on their heads

Aren't they soooo funny?!?!?
The kids thought they were pretty funny too!!

My three little birdies!!

The kids LOVED the tigers!!

Aspynn get off the tail!!!

The petting zoo was a hit!!

The kids really enjoyed feeding the animals!!

That has never really appealed to me, but they sure do love it!!

Kaden LOVES Kangaroo's, so when he saw that they had a walk through wallaby exhibit he was sooooo excited!!!

I loved Aspynn in this little African hut!!!

Kaden & Aspynn were really excited to see the lions and the giraffes

Kaden, Watch out!!! There is a Lion behind you!!!

I love how Aspynn's eyes just POP in this light!!! I made her go back for one more pic!!!

Saige in the hut
Kaden & Saige watching the giraffes

This elephant was a hit!!! The kids loved how it squirted water out of it's trunk to cool them off

Aspynn driving the African safari truck
They look soooo happy = )
Saige driving the African safari truck

Look at the smile on Kaden's face!!! He sure is happy!!

Lions and Tiger and well...they got rid of the bear, but the kids sure did have a great time!!!

1 comment:

Grandma Yearsley said...

What a fun day...can't believe how fast time flies, seems like yesterday!!